RAM - created by Carlo Riva to take care of his legendary boats
With its methods inherited from the original Riva boatyard, RAM benefits from a unique know-how with six decades of experience in Riva boats. As at the golden age of Carlo Riva’s legendary models, boat owners know that RAM offers the highest skills available to preserve the value and beauty of their boat. By its continuous history pertaining to Riva’s family and with more than 1,000 boats restored since 1957, RAM represents a true certificate of reliability and authenticity with, among many original features:
- A team of master craftsmen trained at the highest level with a systematic approach of the restoration avoiding to leave aside a hidden defect or potential problem
- A permanent choice of the best materials and suppliers with a rare inventory of precious woods treasured for decades
- A daily follow-up of the undergoing teamwork by the technical manager with for mission not to make any compromise with quality, safety and reliability
- A unique experience to help making the right decisions, step by step, so the restoration is perfectly adapted to the needs of the boat and the customer.
- The guarantee of a just price compared with the amplitude of the task, taking into account all factors to obtain the best result possible.